Your privacy is important to us and we understand how important it is to you. Therefore, we have created this online privacy statement to help you learn and follow how we handle your information. Although it is not necessary to provide any personal information when you visit the Dutchess Day School website, you may, at some point, provide personal information when you submit an inquiry to us. Under these circumstances, Dutchess Day School strives to protect your information and will not distribute personally identifying information to outside entities or companies without the consent of the user.
Terms and Conditions
- Dutchess Day School provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Dutchess Day School, its mission program and facilities. By accessing this site you agree, without limitation or qualification, to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below and all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Dutchess Day School and no other use is permitted.
- Dutchess Day School does not collect personal or corporate e-mail addresses or any personally identifiable information on visitors to our site, without permission. Any information that you submit to this website is used solely to respond to your inquiry.
- Dutchess Day School assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with this site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Dutchess Day School’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Dutchess Day School has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it may be linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Dutchess Day School.
We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you submit to us. However, we will use reasonable efforts to provide the confidentiality of e-mails, résumés, applications or inquiries sent to us for purpose of seeking information or for inquiring into potential employment with us, in accordance with our employment policies. Any e-mail, resume or submission you send to us will be used only for internal purposes. Please be aware that submission of your resume or application may not be considered and we are under no obligation to respond to such solicitations. Dutchess Day School is an equal opportunity employer.
- It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass Dutchess Day School or its clients.
- We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses, or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event, is Dutchess Day School responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Dutchess Day School is informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
- Headquarters of Dutchess Day School are in located in Millbrook, New York. This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the State of New York regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in New York.
- Use of this site is subject to all of the terms and conditions contained herein, which you as a user accept by contacting and using this site and all results thereof.
- Dutchess Day School serves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, effective the date of posting to the site of the new and/or amended terms.
- Dutchess Day School or its clients own copyright of all material on this site; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is also owned by Dutchess Day School.
No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Dutchess Day School’s prior written permission.
- Dutchess Day School or its clients own all trade names, trademarks, service marks, and logos located on this site. Use of trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos are not permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
- If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2009 Dutchess Day School. All rights reserved.